Sport Court Laborers
We need experienced and responsible laborers like you to join our honest and reputable company that is renowned for treating employees with respect and fairness. We want to offer you competitive pay and opportunities for advancement. Collaborate with some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry and take advantage of the leading tools and equipment provided by our company for your use. Take pride in working alongside other respected laborers to provide top-quality services in both commercial and residential settings. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders, skid steers, and other tools as directed by Foreman and the Director of Operations.
- Load and unload trucks daily as directed by the Foreman and the Director of Operations.
- Ensure appropriate materials are brought to the job site.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to the Director of Operations.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to the Director of Operations and Foreman in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License is Preferred
- Ability to Travel Out of Town During the Week or On Weekends
- Ability to Lift Heavy Equipment
- Excellent Stamina
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is Preferred
- Retirement Plan With Up to a 3% Company Match
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
Please Follow these steps:
- Fill out application form below along with submitting your resume.
- Submit your resume to email@example.com or upload your resume in the form below.