Mid Atlantic Asphalt, Inc. is seeking a Tennis Court Surfacing Foreman to join our team in the Baltimore Metro area. We are open to candidates that want to bring in their own team to get the job done. The ideal candidates must have experience repairing and refurbishing sport courts including but not limited to Tennis and Basketball courts and must be able to power wash, repair cracks utilizing the ARMOR® Crack Repair System, mix color, color patching, scrape, layout and stripe tennis, basketball and pickleball courts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(include but not limited to)
- Responsible for safe, profitable and efficient operations on all assigned projects.
- Completes projects within budget and schedule approved by Management.
- Conducts all work in accordance with Mid Atlantic Asphalt policies, procedures and programs.
- Communicates models and continuously reinforces Mid Atlantic Asphalt’s culture and leadership practices including Mid Atlantic Asphalt’s Values, Health & Safety and Delay Free Production.
- Execute the plan on a given job.
- Manage material inventory.
- Communicate equipment repair needs.
- Initiate a Maintenance plan/checklist.
- Coordination on the job - during work.
- Coordinated and initiates weekly Toolbox training on job site.
- Cross - training the crew. Identify the educational needs of others, and train or instruct them of appropriate methods.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete work orders daily.
- Responsible for the way in which a given job gets done.
- Promote a team approach and maintain dialogue with all employees to exchange information and gather ideas.
- Participate as a vital team member, and contribute towards the success of the company, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required.
- Lead the construction, reconstruction, repair, and resurface courts.
- Lead a crew of court construction laborers.
- Manage a job or multiple projects on-time and at budget.
- Communicate effectively with customers, employees, colleagues, Vice President of Operations and Management.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must have previous experience as Court Surfacing Foreman.
- Must have previous experience managing a crew.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have or obtain DOT card.
- Must be willing to travel at times.
- Bilingual English/Spanish desired but not required.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan with up to a 3% company match.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Leading a crew: 1 year (Required)
- Repairing and resurfacing tennis courts: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License
- Must obtain and maintain DOT card.
Please Follow these steps:
- Fill out application form below along with submitting your resume.
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume in the form below.